Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2, 2007

Just got my new update around 10:00 tonight. With DNA a match, I will be submitted to Family Court on Tuesday, November 6th. I will now be assigned a social worker to do a report on Dawson's mom, similar to the one I had to do here in the U.S. This report needs to be submitted, reviewed, and approved before I can exit Family Court and move on in the process. I'm hoping and praying for an EFFICIENT social worker. Some are better than others! This is also a big month for the grandfather clause that I am looking for. On Sunday, the presidential election will occur. After the election, the congress will begin to go back into session and the grandfather clause should begin to be discussed and hopefully passed. The word in Guatemala is that this might occur by the middle of November. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy & Uncle Ric said...

You & Dawson are in our prayers. "Every day is one day closer"