Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008


It's PICTURE DAY.... Dawson at almost 7 months. I think she's looking a little sad because she wants to come home! My agency did not go down to Guatemala this month so the picture was courtesy of the attorneys down there. I only got three so I posted the best one! Notice the new look on my blog! There is a person I met who is "snazzying up" blogs for a small donation. With this money, she is funding her way to the Dominican Republic on a humanitarian trip. I'm quite impressed with how my blog turned out! What do you think? Tomorrow is Family Court for Dawson's mom. Hopefully she will show up and we can get on with the long wait in PGN! Look for weight and height info to follow in the next few days!

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! There is so much going on. We are keeping opur fingers crossed and praying for everything to go smoothly! I admire how strong and positive you are. The blog looks super---and what a great cause. I LOVE the Christmas pictures. They really are adorable. She looks so healthy in her new pictures...that is very encouraging. She is more and more beautiful with every month. Can't wait to hug her tight!

Kim and Ed Cristofoli said...

Sweet!