Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10, 2008




Guatemala remains in turmoil this past week! The Central Authority is now making all grandfathered cases reregister with another governmental office throughout the weekend. Right now, all attorneys are waiting in long lines day and night to get another new registration number. Any cases that do NOT get two registration numbers will be null and void. I do know my attorney is in line and we have until Monday to get this done. From what I've heard, the registrations are happening but, at a slow pace! They are really running the attorneys around down there! What next? I must say, I have complete confidence in my agency due to the fact that they have an actual office in Guatemala with many attorneys on site plus, they keep me updated ALL THE TIME! On another note, here is what I have decided on for her bedding. I love the bright colors for her! Thanks to my sister for picking it out and picking it up at Pottery Barn last week! If you ever want a little more info on what is going on down there, check out this website.. www.guatadopt.com. It's a nonprofit website that keeps us up to date! FYI... I don't plan on getting pictures soon due to all the happenings down there right now so...enjoy the bedding picture for now!

No comments: