I thought I would share a funny picture I took this morning. I left my computer on my bed while I took a shower and when I came back to my room....there was Ella taking a little nap! She must have been reading Dawson's blog! She's in deep thought thinking about how she is going to steal all Dawson's toys or how she can steal food from her. Either one would fit Ella's personality! No news this week except that I am STILL in PGN. It is not uncommon to get kicked out for some type of paperwork error. In fact, most people do get kicked out one or two times! We are in for the wait! I will not be getting new pictures until close to the first of April. Guatemala shuts down completely for the whole week before Easter. The families have celebrations each day with festivals, parades and parties. To no surprise, the embassy shuts down too! I will post any news if it occurs, but for now...all seems to be calm!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
March 1, 2008
I thought I would share a funny picture I took this morning. I left my computer on my bed while I took a shower and when I came back to my room....there was Ella taking a little nap! She must have been reading Dawson's blog! She's in deep thought thinking about how she is going to steal all Dawson's toys or how she can steal food from her. Either one would fit Ella's personality! No news this week except that I am STILL in PGN. It is not uncommon to get kicked out for some type of paperwork error. In fact, most people do get kicked out one or two times! We are in for the wait! I will not be getting new pictures until close to the first of April. Guatemala shuts down completely for the whole week before Easter. The families have celebrations each day with festivals, parades and parties. To no surprise, the embassy shuts down too! I will post any news if it occurs, but for now...all seems to be calm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment