Monday, June 23, 2008






I have lots of explanations for the pictures today. First, I have a passion for pictures so I am always the one taking them! That's why I'm never in any! This week, I had my mom take one of the both of us at our Little Gym class. (One of her favorite places to go!) Next comes the bath tub picture. Dawson has not liked her bath from the day I met her. After 5 weeks of being home, she is in the tub and I think I might see a smile. As for the rib eating picture...she spent the night at my parents house and came home with this picture. I have no idea how she is eating ribs with no teeth! I can only hope she's not eating these for breakfast like her bib says! The last few days I have been getting ready for Dawson's first birthday. Everything is coming up so fast. I can't believe she has been home for 5 weeks, is walking every where by herself and is turning one! She has made such huge strides since coming home! Birthday pictures will be coming soon. Happy first birthday DAWSON!

No comments: