We've been quite busy the last few days. From swimming with our new friend Grace to visiting my niece and nephews in Columbus, we have been nonstop! Our new friend Grace is a month older than Dawson and so sweet and pleasant. She is also from Guatemala. Her mom and I took both the girls swimming early in the week. Grace loves the water and Dawson is thinking about liking it! I will post pictures of the girls together when I get a few! Dawson and I spent a few days in Columbus visiting and going to the zoo. The pictures are all with Breea because Cameron is old enough to go off on his own....we didn't see him but, for lunch! By the way...Breea broke her ankle last week so we were pulling her in the wagon to avoid all the walking on her crutches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment