We decided to head out and try our new sled yesterday. The temperature was 27 but, the wind was blowing and it felt much colder. It took me about 10 minutes to get Dawson dressed with boots on. I plopped her in the snow and she wasn't too fond of that so I put her in the sled. We took a long walk on the sidewalks and she just sat and enjoyed the ride. When I stopped, I could hear a little cold voice say "go". When I was cold and she looked really cold, we went inside. This is where the crying picture comes in. She did not want to come in or take her coat off! I guess we will be ready to go again as soon as we get a little more snow!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
January 3rd, 2008
We decided to head out and try our new sled yesterday. The temperature was 27 but, the wind was blowing and it felt much colder. It took me about 10 minutes to get Dawson dressed with boots on. I plopped her in the snow and she wasn't too fond of that so I put her in the sled. We took a long walk on the sidewalks and she just sat and enjoyed the ride. When I stopped, I could hear a little cold voice say "go". When I was cold and she looked really cold, we went inside. This is where the crying picture comes in. She did not want to come in or take her coat off! I guess we will be ready to go again as soon as we get a little more snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think Sophia got the exact same snow suit for Christmas from Alex's Aunt Pat. Osh Kosh? She likes to wear the overalls around the house.
Oh my gosh! So cute...and you look pretty good, too, Dawson! Kellie - I give you credit...we haven't been brave enough to go out in the snow yet! Maybe this weekend! The Florida weather is more my style. :)
Post a Comment