Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14th, 2009

What is today?  Today is the day Dawson has officially been with me one day more than she was with her foster family! It's been 10 1/2 months already!   I am so lucky she has been wonderful since the day she came home!  

On another note, today we went to the Kent  library with our friends Lynn and Grace to see "The Bubble Lady."  Lynn picked up the tickets for us and I was lucky to get to go and take Dawson and my niece Breea.  "The Bubble Lady" talked about how much she loved bubbles and how she can make them out of ordinary stuff such as Crocs, a Pringles can, rope, a strawberry basket and many more ideas.  I found it very interesting that she only uses dish soap and water to create her bubbles.  

Breea inside a bubble!!!

Grace and Dawson watching the bubbles carefully.


Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles.


The rainbow bubble.



The square bubble...I have never seen this before!



Grace and Lynn inside the big bubble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate being home together. Even though you didn't tell us it was this special day, I am glad we were there with you!