I'm so excited...we got a glimpse of some warm weather and some fun summer activities. We spent a day at the lake taking a boat ride, throwing rocks in the water, filling our new pool, swimming and making s'mores. Just a few of our favorite summer activities. It could not have been a better day on Sunday! As for Monday, we just got ready for what's to come this week! The weather wasn't as nice but, we could really use the rain! This is my last week of work for the summer so we are really planning on having some fun soon!


2 comments:
We had a fun weekend, too, but I am jealous that you are almost done for the summer. I have almost a month left to go! Great photos...I can picture right where Dawson is in every one!
What fun! I am way jealous too!! Happy Memorial Day!
Post a Comment