We woke up ready to go to our first day of preschool. After getting dressed and packing up our bag, we were out the door. I didn't get any good shots because she was moving too fast and wouldn't put the bag on her back...too cute!

Out the door we went!

As we arrived in the room, she showed a little resistance. At first she wanted me to hold her and I told her I would be leaving in a few minutes. She said don't leave and started to get teary but, was quickly redirected the the puzzles. I then said I was leaving and she then told me, "BYE." Funny how she got rid of me so quickly on her terms!

At pick up time, she was the first one to come out. She came right out the door, backpack on her and a big Dawson smile!

What a big girl! I asked her if she had a good day and she said yes. Then I asked if she would be coming back next week. Her answer was...of course mom, I have to see my friends!!!!
I'm so happy for a wonderful first school experience!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That last picture is certainly a keeper! Dawson looks so happy and confident. I love hoe her backpack is almost as big as she is. Does she have homework yet?
School looks like fun from Dawson's eyes.
Post a Comment