My sister and I took advantage of a chilly, sunny day and headed out to the pumpkin patch with the kids. Since it was cold and rainy last weekend, I think everyone had the same idea today! We ran around, rode a train and went on a hayride in search of some pumpkins.
A nice pumpkin carriage photo op!

Running in a maze....she never stops running these days! Even in her skirts which by the way, she has been choosing her outfits lately if you haven't noticed!
A tractor pulled train ride!

In search of the perfect pumpkin! Breea took forever to pick one!

Since it has been raining a lot, there was a lot of mud. As we were headed back to the farm, we got stuck a few times and then we were really stuck. We had to evacuate the trailer to get unstuck! What an adventure!

1 comment:
This looks like fun. I love the one of Dawson running. In her skirt. Funny!
Post a Comment