
Dare to Dream is the newest Disney on Ice show. When the flyer came in the summer, I knew this would be the show for my girl who loves anything Disney! We were joined by Mayna, Grace and both of their moms! I have to say, this was by far the best ice show I have ever seen! The costumes, props and story lines were amazing! Great job DISNEY...once again!!

There were sightings of all of the princesses throughout the show. Our favorite was Ariel!

It was hard to get any pictures because it was dark and Dawson was right next to me. She was waving to Minnie Mouse.

One of my favorites, Tangled. They did an amazing job swinging from ropes to portray the story. It was very much like Cirque Du Soleil on ice!
And of course the show must end with Cinderella and Prince Charming!
When we got home, we carefully decorated our Princess Crown.
Then giggled and laughed and rolled on the ground! Only my princess would be so silly!


1 comment:
I love the Pincess pictures of our girls. Great seats!
Post a Comment