We are back from a week of sun, surf, sand, diving and tons of fun. All week we just enjoyed the water from morning until night. Each day we were up by 6:30 and in bed by 7:20. What an amazing vacation. Cayman was our destination because I wanted to go diving. A hobby I have not had the chance to do much since Dawson came home. It seemed to be the perfect spot for everyone to relax and do whatever water sport they wanted to!
Took a dive to feed the stingrays. They were so gently and fun to play with in the water. I did have a few other wall dives but, this one was the only one I got a picture of myself!
All week long I found lots of words written in the sand. It was fun to see how many words she knew how to spell without my help!








1 comment:
I am so glad you posted! Your pictures are fabulous and I can see your vacation was, too!
Post a Comment