Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Happy Easter! We woke up this morning to new scooter along with a basket filled with a stuffed bunny, a couple of pool toys and a chocolate bunny. The Easter Bunny made quite a mess eating his carrots this year!


Trying out the scooter before we headed to brunch. She had no trouble at all riding this new 2 wheeler! I think that balance bike we have has really helped her become so good at balancing!


Bubbles always bring a lot of joy. Especially ones in an egg shaped container! I love the smiles and giggles!

Our cousin Sophia, Bella and Dawson discussing what was inside the eggs.

When it was time for a break, I held a search and find contest. The teacher in me always makes them do something educational!

And finally it was time for some carrot cutouts. These only lasted about 5 minutes with 6 teenagers around!

No comments: