We had a beautiful week in Cayman swimming, relaxing and just soaking in the sun. I could not keep this kid out of the water. From 9 in the morning until I forced her back to the room at 4, we were in the water. All day long we went from the beach to the pool over and over again!
Cayman is known for its clear, calm water. One of the reasons we pick this island is so that I can go diving....I can hit 110 feet under and still be able to look up and see the bottom of the boat! That does not happen any where in the world. The clear water is amazing!
We did have one windy day that did create a few waves. Can you find Dawson?
I could not keep this girl on her feet. She was constantly on her hands!
Looking out into the deep blue ocean.....wonder what she was looking for?
Lots of sand castle building. Our friend Scott did a great job making some creations. Dawson was his helper every step of the way!
Dawson made the face on this octopus!
Our hotel hosted many fun family activities during the week. One was a pool movie night. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks while relaxing in our innertube. They also served bags of popcorn to everyone!
One of Dawson's highlights of the week was making a movie with her friends. Cami brought her mini iPad and was the producer. Every day they created a new scene to their "Mermaid" movie.
Another fun family activity was roasting smore's on the beach. Not only marshmallows but, PEEPS in honor of EASTER! What a great idea! When they were cooked, the sugar melted and hardened.... Delicious!
On our hands again.......
One of my favorite pictures....the two of us together!







No comments:
Post a Comment