What I love most about spring is all the culminating school activities. From performances to picnics, it's all so much fun! Last night, Dawson's school put on the play 101 Dalmatians. It consisted of all the kids in grades K-6. Now that sounds like a ton of kids, but she goes to a small school. The kids did an amazing job and it was a first class show!
I was very surprised to see Dawson dancing and singing her heart out on stage in front of a full crowd. No fear at all. In fact, all smiles!
Every parent was responsible for creating or buying a Dalmatian costume with the only stipulation of long sleeves. I bought a white dress and leggings online then cut out LOTS of felt spots. I love how all the costumes looked so different!
AS you know this movie has lots of singing. In this show, they had lots of singing, dancing and moving around on stage.
There was lots of movement. They did seem to know just where to go and what to do!
My sweet puppy.
The final bow!
All smiles and giggles!
And the whole cast....it's hard to see but, it goes all the way to the back! There's one benefit to being short....you are always in the front row so your mom can ALWAYS get some good pictures!
After every performance, their must be flowers. Congrats Dawson on your Kindergarten musical!

No comments:
Post a Comment