This year it seems like Halloween is happening over and over. Trick or Treat, Boo at the Zoo and finally her school party. WHEW!
Thanks to Pinterest, I made these cute bags for her class party. Dawson loved coloring in the ghost faces.
These were the biggest hit of the party. They were fruit kabobs with a Halloween peep on the top. I was trying to add a bit of healthy food into the party. I'm so glad it worked!
Just hanging out with friends.
One of the school traditions is to trick or treat through the school. They don't get candy, just fun things like erasers, pencils and fruit snacks!
After the Trick or Treating, all the classes meet in the gym for a fun Monster Mash Dance party. She is dancing with her prayer partner (6th grader).
Lots and lots of fun with her classmates! Running and running at the dance party!



No comments:
Post a Comment