Saturday, March 29, 2014

Catch Up Time

Yes, I have been missing for a few months but, I'm back and ready to catch up on a few events.  I'm sorry I'm so far behind but, looking forward to many more photo and blogging opportunities.  I did not take many pics this year because of so many happenings but, these few capture some important moments!

 Finally, a look alike doll.  Her name of course is "D".


 On Christmas morning, Santa always leaves a sack!

 Stocking stuffers and surprises…..

And a new bone and bed for Ella.  Everyone was happy!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It is great to see you blogging again. I always check to see the latest pics of Dawson. I can relate to being busy and not having time to take pictures and blog. And, you had a very difficult end of 2013. I hope that 2014 is full of joy and happy memories for you.