Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sept. 3rd, 2008

Just wanted to let every one know, Dawson will be making her big TV debut on "Good Comapny" this Friday. This show airs from 10-11 following the Today Show. She will be there with my friend Gretchen (who owns The Little Gym) showing off her Little Gym skills. Try to keep in mind this is live TV and I don't know what might happen...wish her luck. I can't take off work Friday so, my mom will be going up to the studio on Friday morning with her. What an experience!




Here are a few pictures from the zoo last Sunday. Grammy and Papa bought us the zoo pass for Dawson's first birthday. I would have to say we went ALL the time this summer. It was a wonderful gift! I can now say Dawson is a true American kid now...she is eating her first HOT DOG!! (she loved it as you can see from her face!) and FISHING for bugs!!!!




No comments: