Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 20th, 2008



I love Fall and am really going to plan lots of fun things to do with Dawson. Yesterday, I picked her up from my mom's house and headed to my school for a free hot dog dinner, followed by a football game. Dawson loved the hot dog and really got into the marching band! Her favorite thing to do was run up and down the hill at the game! What a social girl she is! Today, we went with Aunt Beth to the orchard to pick up a few apples.

The video is a little boring but, I wanted you to see how she can just stand around, water plants and eat cookies for a long time!!! We are learning to multi-task at an early age!! She thinks she is soooo grown up!!




As for Papa, he is always trying to get in the pictures. He wants to be on Dawson's blog ALL the time! So here he is getting a little love from Dawson before we head to the football game!

How about an apple? These apples sure look good!!!

No comments: