Friday, October 17, 2008

October 17th, 2008

I'm getting behind on my posting so I'm posting lots of pictures to catch myself up. Last time I posted I mentioned the antibiotic working, I was wrong! Another ear infection, a visit to the Dr, a visit to the ENT and tubes next Friday. Hopefully, this will put an end to all the antibiotics.

Last Sunday, we went to Fairlawn CC to the Fall Festival with our friends Lynn and Grace. I met Lynn through a mutual friend and she connected us because we both brought our girls home from Guatemala. Grace is just one month older than Dawson. I enjoy seeing the two of them begin to intereact together and grow up together. It's been a lot of fun spending time with the two of them.






Today, I had a day off work so we ran down to a local farm to pick up some vegetables. Here are just a few fun pics of our visit to Szaleys!!! Dawson really liked the Critter Corn!!!






No comments: