Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This past weekend I had Dawson baptised. I didn't know she was going to have surgery and trick or treat the same weekend! What a weekend we had and what a party girl she was!!! Her baptism was at St. Sebastian's church and a small brunch followed after with family. I kept everything small due to the fact we have had many small gatherings in her honor these past few months!





Thanks Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ric for the beautiful bracelet! We missed you!!






Look at my beautiful dress!!




Here is my cousin Sophia. I need to learn better manners when I wear a dress!!


My Godparents..Grammy and Tommy




I'm ready to leave the party now!!! Trick or Treat starts in 2 hours!!!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Sophia makes an appearance on the blog - it's like she's famous! Ha ha. Congratulations and welcome to the Church Dawson! :)