Monday, December 29, 2008

December 29th, 2008

Moving on to Christmas morning. Dawson had a late night Christmas Eve...getting to bed at 10:00. I stayed up with Tommy's daughter wrapping Tommy's Santa presents until 2:00 and drinking Red Bull. (I had never tried it and it kept me up all night...I won't be drinking that again!) Later in the night, Tommy woke up with the flu. He did not recover from the flu until the Saturday night after Christmas. He was dying! I woke everyone else up at about 8:00 to open Santa presents. By this time, Dawson was ready to go and had mastered the unwrapping. She ran over to her house and said "aaahhhhhh". She LOVED IT! When presents were over, we went home to get ready for Christmas at Grammy and Papa's house. Never a dull moment! I spent the whole day on Christmas at my parents house and running over to make sure Tommy was OK too. It was a crazy day! Dawson never noticed what was going on! She just had fun!!!!


No comments: