Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Part TWO

We celebrated her birthday AGAIN with family over the holiday weekend. Our day consisted of eating dinner, eating cake and ice cream, opening presents, playing on the slide, and going on a boat ride. It was a little chilly but, everyone enjoyed the day. Now we have to pull down the decorations and put up the July 4th decorations. It is a never ending party here at the lake this weekend! I hope we can keep up with everyone! I think Dawson can but, not sure about me!

Our favorite Sesame Street Characters...I think we love Big Bird most today!

My own birthday cup.

Checking to see if Big Bird has any teeth!

Trying on my new leopard headband! So fashionable!

Going down the slide! We have a little slide and climber at the lake house. Dawson loves this just as much as the swingset at home.

Going to mow the lawn with my new bubble mower.

Eating a GIANT marshmallow! MMMMMM!

Enjoying a boat ride with Dawson's cousin Sophia!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hoppin by to say hello! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

oooh HOW FUN!!! lucky girl!

Huong said...

Is she your daughter?? She looks sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with your pics, Kellie. I love the second and third ones the best. And, the cake is gorgeous!