Never a dull moment around here on the weekends! On Sunday, we went to the annual Fall Festival party with my parents for a day full of fun! Of course, we needed our friend Grace to join us to make things more fun! (Lynn too!!) Lynn and I had the girls wear matching clothes last year. This year, it was just coincidental that their outfits complimented each other. I must say it made our pictures look better!
Desserts...don't these look sooooo good!

The girls had so much fun this year just running around and laughing out loud. I wonder what they were saying to each other?
Running, running, running
More running....
Crunching through the leaves...
This year was so much different than last year. The girls actually interacted with each other and had a blast. Dawson has never loved horses, nor hated them. If she sees someone riding one, she will get on. Otherwise...forget it! I had Grace go first because she loves horses and I knew Dawson would follow her. If you remember, last year she screamed. How things change in a year!





2 comments:
As always, we had a great time with you. I love the picture of Dawson and Papa. So cute!
Post a Comment