Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Time

It was pumpkin carving time today! I laid out the newspaper, plugged in Spongebob, cut open the pumpkin and put Dawson to work. As we were carving, a few more friends came over. They went out and bought some more pumpkins to join in the festivities. We ended up cooking out, carving pumpkins and cooking the seeds. Three hours later, our pumpkins were complete and ready for Halloween Trick or Treating...which for us is Sunday!

Standing, in her socks, stirring up the seeds and pumpkin insides!

Pulling out the seeds so mommy can cook them! She didn't seem to mind the slime factor!

I wonder what's inside that big pumpkin?

Our final pumpkins...Logan's, Jordan's, Kennedy's, Dawson's and MINE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some "spooky" pumpkins! Great job on all of them. I am especially impressed with the words. You have a very artistic group there!