Sunday, February 27, 2011

Castle Building

Aunt Beth and her mom bought Dawson an extremely nice set of wood building blocks for her baby shower. Over the years we have used them for various things but recently, they are being used for castle building. I walked into the family room yesterday to find this castle.


Here she created a little bed for everyone to sleep on. Even the horse was a little tired.

I did ask her what this was above and she told me a draw bridge over the water. Wow! I had no idea she knew what that was? Then I asked where she learned that and she said her teacher showed her how to make one at school. I was quite impressed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is certainly impressive. Hmmmm...artistic, creative, observant, and a builder. Maybe Dawson will grow up to be an architect!

Arena Mom said...

Love it! Engineer indeed!! I can't get mayna to build anything :)