I surprised Dawson with a really small hula hoop this afternoon. The sun came out and it warmed up finally, so outside we went to give it a try. The pictures will tell the rest of the story!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures. The day did turn out to be nicer that expected.
The hula hoop made a good prop. Grace has a small one, too, but none of us can do it. Seriously, I wish I knew the trick or was just A LOT younger because I remember being able to do it when I was a kid!
1 comment:
Cute pictures. The day did turn out to be nicer that expected.
The hula hoop made a good prop. Grace has a small one, too, but none of us can do it. Seriously, I wish I knew the trick or was just A LOT younger because I remember being able to do it when I was a kid!
Post a Comment