Off to the zoo with friends to learn about animals with spots and stripes. Notice our spotted dress! We have attended many of these programs throughout the last few years and they are fabulous learning experiences.

We started out in the classroom hearing a story, singing a song, making a striped craft and eating a striped and spotted snack. Next, came an animal we could learn about and touch!

It was a tortoise from India. Dawson has a love of animals...any kind!

We were exercising the tortoises by rolling balls past them as they sat there. Not a lot of movement from these two but, I guess it stimulates them and thats what they need!

1 comment:
These kids are so amazing! I love how they are curious and laugh and play together! We had a great time. I was a perfect day. Kellie - I especially love the last picture!
Post a Comment