Tuesday, September 27, 2011

School Picture

I've never been a fan of school pictures because I don't like poses. Of course, even if I don't like them, I must buy them to share with my family and keep track of her school years. Last year, her preschool had walk in photos on a day we did not have school so she was not interested at all in sitting down and posing for a picture. We didn't get a single picture! This year, she got to go with her class and her teachers and we did get a picture. I see a little smile peeking through!
I think they are cute but, I am her mom!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh so cute! Dawson, you are a beautiful little girl inside and out. I love your first school pictures. I can't wait to look back on them with you when you are graduating high school!

cathybcareers said...

Love the picture. So sad how big Dawson is getting way too fast.