Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where Have We Been????

Sometimes I don't know where time goes! I think about blogging all the time but, can't find the time! So sorry I've missed the last month! What have we been up to you ask? We are both back to school. Which in case you were wondering, Dawson LOVES her new school.

Here she is after a hard day of school. Couldn't even make it up to bed this night!

Last week she asked to get out the Halloween stuff. I did get one box out and immediately she pulled out her first Halloween costume and "stuffed" herself into it! No, this is not our costume for this year but, she still looks cute as my little pumpkin!


We are packing our weekends full of fun stuff to do including spending a weekend in Columbus to celebrate Breea's 13th birthday. My girl sure likes hanging out with teenagers....she thinks she is one. As you can see from the pictures, she dressed herself for this party!


We had fun helping Breea celebrate her birthday!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Four going on fourteen....I love that the teenagers want Dawson to hang around with them. Just shows how cool she is!