Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Our Thanksgiving week started out with a feast at preschool. Each of the children from 3 different classrooms created a different dish to share at the feast. The children dressed up for the occasion also. As you can see, Dawson chose a pilgrim costume for the event.


Thanksgiving day was beautiful. Early in the afternoon, we got out the scooter and the tricycle and took some loops around the block. It was a great day for being outside!

After Thanksgiving, Grammy shared a new animal and book with Dawson. It's name is "Jingles" and it's voice activated. When you read the book that goes along with the toy, Jingles barks throughout the story. There are two books available so far and a movie soon. It's such a fun toy. Another amazing Hallmark creation! After we read the book, she sat down to draw a picture of Jingles. Not too bad!

2 comments:
The commercial for the Jingles dog/book look really interesting. I would love to see it in person. I bet Dawson loves it! Yes, you are right, it is a great idea by Hallmark and I bet they will expand on it and have many companies copying the idea.
Great illustration, Dawson. Maybe you have a career in art in your future!
Awesome! She is totally going to be an artist! Love it! That is better than what I could draw for sure!! See you guys soon! Haven't been on the blogs for awhile...glad to see you all are well!
Post a Comment