Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hundred's Day


Happy 100's Day!  Most schools now celebrate the one hundredth day of school.  We even do it in second grade.  It's a way to celebrate what has been learned since the beginning of the school year!  Dawson's class had lots of writing to do along with bringing in 100 of something.  She picked Twizzler Sticks!  The best part about her licorice is that she didn't share them at school, she wanted to bring them home and give them all to her sister Kennedy!  

 HMMM...she has been begging for a puppy for 3 years.  Do you think $100 will get her a puppy? 


 Here she is as a 100 year old lady.  I think she looks pretty good!


Her favorite toy of all is her blue teddy bear.  I love how she wished for 100 of them.  They look just like the one she has except for the colors are different.

 We are not big bee fans!  

And my favorite picture of all is this one.  I love how she showed herself running with lines by her shoes.  So creative!!!

No comments: