We headed back to Florida to enjoy some sun and spend a few days with Mickey Mouse over our Fall Break! Every year is so different yet, so exciting!
Dawson loved rolling her own bag into the hotel. We couldn't wait to go swimming. We left Ohio weather at around 40 degrees and entered Florida with an amazing 92 degrees. Oh did it feel good!!!!
One of our favorite events is the Halloween parade. The park closes except for those people with a special ticket for the Halloween event. It includes fireworks, parades and lots of trick or treating!
The parade always kicks off with the Headless Horseman.
The characters make frequent visits and give lots of high fives during the parade!
Breea joined us on the trip and was probably the most camera happy of all. Every where we went she wanted her picture taken!
I can't remember what they were looking at but, I loved the facial expressions!
And Breea with Ariel....her favorite princess!
A ton of smiles and laughter on the Buzz Lightyears ride!
Just a shot I caught. I loved her expression and the sun on her face!
We loved the castle show with all the singing and dancing...amazing how colorful and fun the characters are to watch.

It's never a fun day without a balloon!
Each night at our hotel they showed a disney movie on the beach. Well, most kids ended up playing in the sand instead of watching the movie!
I really want some of these trees at my house....what do you think?
We had one character breakfast but they only one interested in the characters was Breea. Mickey snuck up on Dawson in this one!
Lots of swimming in the afternoon....
And the evening........
We had lunch at the Sci-Fi Dine In....always a lot of fun!








1 comment:
Looks like another fun trip!
Post a Comment