This year Dawson knew exactly who she wanted to be...Dorothy! It does not surprise me because her desire for a small dog like Toto surfaces every day. "Please may I get a dog for me?" is what I hear ALL the time! We went with her friend Julia from school and her family. It was so fun seeing the girls walk together and not stop talking. I'm not sure what they were saying but, they each had a lot to say!
This year the zoo seemed to really go all out. There were a lot of new decorations and many new renovations!
It was just fun to look at everything.....
We never miss a year without a picture in the pumpkin carriage. Thank goodness there are different holes for people of different heights!
The tiger was very active tonight. He kept pacing back and forth. I was wondering if he liked the orange pumpkin. They have been known to eat pumpkins?
Time for a rest and a lot more talking....
We went up to see the bears and one sat right in front of the window, it's behind facing us, and took the longest pee we have ever seen. The kids watched the whole thing and just kept laughing hysterically. Nature at it's best!
It's always fun to run to the next station.
I noticed a little more bravery this year. In the past, she would barely go up and get her treats. This year she hesitated a bit but, went up slowly on her own!
My adorable Dorothy as a scarecrow.
And of course, we can never leave the zoo without a zoo picture above the sign! The best part of this picture is that she gets to climb a wall to get up to the top!








No comments:
Post a Comment