We finally got around to making some cookies yesterday. Traditionally, we make our cut outs at Grammy's house. They are much too hard for me to do alone! I hate rolling the dough! Dawson had her own rolling pin and got right to work. She is quite the kitchen helper these days. Not usually with me but, with Grammy!

Rolling the dough...
Stopping for a snack break. She found a bag of grapes close by and dug in!
Sprinkling the cookies...
I wonder if these cookies need some more sprinkles? This one doesn't have too much yet!

I decided to give her a few presents early so she could enjoy them without being overwhelmed. This is from her Great Aunt Kathy and Great Uncle Ric. She loves this dog but, gets a little mad when he falls over while she is taking him for a walk!

Off they go on a walk. She is so serious with her pets! Thanks for the fun toy!

1 comment:
Those cookies look yummy! You can never have enough sugar sprinkles! I am glad to see the snowman apron came in handy, too! We will miss you guys over the next week but will check the blog as much as we can so keep posting!
Post a Comment