Christmas morning I was downstairs ready for the big reaction for Santa coming. I had the video camera ready to go. No reaction but, it was fun! Dawson came down the steps, checked out her cookies and milk and was happy that Santa saved some for her. She immediately ate the leftovers as you can see in the picture below....She didn't even pay attention to the presents!
Next, she looked at the presents with a little coaxing. Her Diego Animal Rescue house was put together on top of her presents and she loved that. In fact, she loved it so much she just played with it and didn't notice anything else again!

With a little more coaxing, we got her in the groove of opening presents....

She loved these Duplo blocks...they made a castle!
She got a book she really likes called "On the Night You Were Born." If you don't have it yet, go buy it. It's very sweet!
And one of her favorite gifts of all, a digital camera. I will save her beautiful pictures and post them another day. It's quite interesting to see the photographic eye of a two year old!Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

3 comments:
We have that book - it's a good one! Sophia was exactly the same way last year - she only wanted the first gift she opened, and nothing else.
It looks like a perfect Christmas morning.
What adorable photos!!! That Diego rescue center looks great! I m sure she will lvoe the camera too!!
Post a Comment