Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Fun With Friends...

Yesterday, we spent the morning at Lynn's house with Grace, Aimee and Mayna, enjoying each other, eating lunch and decorating cookies. A wonderful time was had by all! I couldn't believe how busy the girls were just playing independently. They each tend to do their own thing with a few interactions here and there. Typical two year olds! As for the adults, we also enjoyed chatting and a delicious lunch by Lynn.

Painting the icing on the gingerbread man. Check out the focus!


A close up shot of the decorating. I love those little hands!


Mayna and Grace decorating. Such beautiful girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I was so excited to see this blog post...it is so fun to see it all through your eyes. I just love our girls...they are so sweet and amazing!

Arena Mom said...

It is great to see the different pictures we all got! We had a blast and can't wait to do it again!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!!

Ok next playdate must be in the afternoon so me and my girl can come!!!! Basketball is ALWAYS in the morning on the weekend!!!! LOl