Happy New Year's everyone. We had a low key celebration on December 31st, in the morning. The zoo holds a noon ball drop so we headed over to enjoy the festivities. It was very cold outside so we decided to stop by the rainforest part of the zoo, an inside facility and not many were there. It was very nice to be so close to the animals without the crowds. We just hung out and checked out the monkeys, gorillas and turtles. Very cool! I can't say enough good things about 2009 but, am wishing for another great year in 2010! Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Looking at the monkey's but, also checking out her own reflection!



2 comments:
Cute photos! I love the one with the reflection. Happy New Year to both of you!
I LOVE that little dress on her (even if the shirt was not buttoned :)
Post a Comment