Sunday, January 24, 2010

Future Photographer????

We've had quite the week! About a week ago, Dawson told me Ella put muffins in her ears. I didn't believe that a dog could do that so I decided I better check her ears to be sure Dawson didn't do it! No sign of muffin.... A week later, our sitter noticed her ear smelling bad. I thought for sure there was something in there! I took her to the Dr. and guess what she found...NOTHING! At least we all got a good laugh over this one and I'm sure it won't be the last time I went to the Dr. for nothing!

On another note, Dawson got a digital camera for Christmas and is loving taking pictures. It is a low meg camera but, can be dropped without harm. Amazing for a kids camera! Here is a small portfolio of her work....

A picture of herself taken by herself...we have tons of these....

A close up of Grammy's tree. Not too bad...

A picture of Grace...

A picture of her own shoe and her own shadow. Pretty COOL!

2 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Oh my gosh....too funny about the ear! You won't live that one down :) :) :) I would ahve done the same thing!

Anonymous said...

never believe a tot!! lol
Can i have a autograph your daughter will be snapping celebrity pics soon..lol