Saturday, January 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!!! YAY!

I LOVE SNOW...for awhile I wasn't sure if my girl was going to be anything like me and my love for snow because she never wants to put her snowpants on! So finally, we got the pants on while she was kicking and screaming and tossed her out the front door into the snow (we didn't really toss her but, stuck her out there!) Guess what..as soon as she hit the ground she was having a blast. Maybe because cousin Breea was helping her make snowballs. Look how much fun she is having....
Making her first snowball!

Making another snowball!

Dawson pulling Breea! Notice Breea pushing with her hands to help her along!

Breea pulling Dawson!

2 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Oh my gosh, she looks TOOO cute in that snow outfit!!

Anonymous said...

Boy! Those cousins have style - Breea and Dawson BOTH have awesome snowpants. Who wouldn't want to put them on? Where can I get some? It looks like lots of fun!