Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Friends

I am so lucky to have met two wonderful friends with two amazing little girls, this past year and a half. When the girls get together, it's nothing but fun for them and for us!

Mayna and Dawson taking a ride. Thanks for pulling me around Mayna.

Just three friends hanging out on the couch...I wonder if they will do this as teenagers?

4 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Love it!!! I need to put that top one up too. I found this really neat new thing I have yet to buy. It is a flash reflector that is supposed to help lighting in indoor photos....http://www.lightscoop.com/buynow.html

Anonymous said...

Can't you just picture them hanging out as teenagers? But then it will be in the basement with BOYS (oh my!)

I am going to check out that light reflector...I need it! And some lessons.

Valerie said...

Love the pics of Dawson and her cute friends! Came to your blog thru Aimee's. We went to the picnic this summer (we came from Indiana) and a couple of people said our Ava looked like Dawson, so I had to check her out!

john said...

Feliz Año Nuevo, niña linda. Eres la princesa mas bella del mundo! Te queremos mucho! John&Isabel Adams.