Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry for the lack of pictures but, Dawson was sick and then I headed out of town for three days. We are all well and busy again! Today we spent the day just hanging out and building with blocks. The last few months around here have been full of imaginative play. Part of our day was spent in a large box better know as Dawson's boat. I had to get in the boat, along with all her toys and her. I asked her where we were going and she told me..."of course mom..we are going to Guatemala." That is one long boat ride!!! We may never get there!!!!

Building with her new friend...the Love Bug.

Just a look I couldn't resist capturing....so beautiful....

We went to our local Mexican restaurant tonight with some friends and family to say goodbye to the Brazilian girls that have been living with us for quite awhile. They are both off tomorrow A.M. I know Dawson is really going to miss them!
Sipping on some juice....
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH abby has that same dress and matching pants! hmmm gymbo? LOL

Im soo ready for summer my kids have been soo sick..blahh!!!

hugs,leslie

Arena Mom said...

Oh wow....they left? I bet Dawson is sad!

Where you gone without her for 3 days? Any tips? I leave next week for Floriday for 3 nights for work.

Anonymous said...

We were thrilled to see new pics of Dawson! It looks like it was a nice Valentine's Day for your "love bug"!