We were lucky enough this weekend to head to a few hockey games to see my nephew. He plays out of state and happened to be about an hour away this weekend so we hit two games! Dawson loved every moment of the action. After the first game, I asked her what we did and she said "we see Clarkie play hockey game, a dragon (the home team mascot), and some fights." She was right on target..that's exactly what we saw!
My sister, niece and Dawson watching the game.
Sometimes during the intermissions, Dawson and I would walk way up high in the stadium and just walk around. She decided to take a break and peek over the seats for a moment.
Clark in action...
Clark after he just scored a goal. We were so glad we got to see him for the weekend! It was great seeing his team win both games....GO STAMPEDES!!!

3 comments:
yeah Hockey is only good if you see a fight!!! gooo clark!
That is so cool! I love hockey!! It is great to start them liking it young!
Ummm...did you you realize I have my kindle in my hands? I certainly hope that was between periods.
Fun weekend! Thanks for coming to the game!
Post a Comment