Monday, March 29, 2010

My Castle:

Yesterday was our first full day at the beach and pool. When I say full, I mean we were there from 10-4 without ever leaving. When it was time to leave the beach, we left kicking and screaming! We took shifts for lunch so that she could stay and play! (I brought her lunch to the beach since she has been so excited I can hardly get her to eat anything at all!)

We spent hours running in and out of the water. Dawson was laughing and wanting everyone to chase her all around. I think she wore about 4 adults out by the end of the day!

Next, comes castle building. These two were hard at work building a deep and large castle for Dawson. If you look carefully, you can see she is in the middle trying to help. I like how focused everyone is...and if they knew I put this picture in, I would be in trouble!

This girl did not stop helping until the castle was done! I made her take break and smile for a picture!

And finally a quick lunch break! She was starving after all that hard work! Off to bed so we can hit the beach again tomorrow!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I am officially jealous. It looks like you are having so much fun. Relax, enjoy, and have a cold fruity drink for me!