Where is summer? We have only had a few days of sun this past week and I'm tired of it. It's interrupting our zoo trips, our swinging and our swimming. In between all this rain we have had a few moments of sun so Dawson and I have been playing hopscotch...over and over and over again. Not only are we playing it a lot but, because of the rain, I am drawing it a lot! I love the way you can hear her say "one foot, two foot, one foot, two foot." She's not so bad for an almost three year old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww...that is such a sweet little voice!!
Can I play, too? I used to love hopscotch as a kid! Grace got a cool hopscotch game made of foam (like for padded play floors) for her birthday. My mom helped her with it a little that weekend, but we really haven't played at all together. I might have to get it out this weekend!
Post a Comment