Last night we had a few friends over for some appetizers and pizza. I filled the water table, filled the pool, drug out all the riding toys and set the kids free. They had a blast just playing on the swingset and pretend "camping out." The adults had a few minutes to just talk and enjoy the evening. Thanks everyone for coming!
Having a cool drink with Teddy at our new picnic table!
Check out this campout! These three girls were just talking and laughing all night long! Notice Grace, she was busy talking on the cell phone! Watch out LYNN!

2 comments:
Oh, I know! I am going to have to rely on Grace and YOU for my technology purchases now and in the future! Grace has 3-4 "cell" phones at our house. It is hysterical to listen to her side of the conversation.
Wish we could have made it! Next time!
Post a Comment