Sunday, June 27, 2010

Soccer Tournament and Jump Roping

We are spending five days out of town at a soccer tournament with Kennedy. This is a huge tournament for her team won the State Cup for Ohio so the games are very intense and competitive. Our first game brought us 91 degree weather in the middle of the afternoon. Dawson was sitting on my chair, sweating and saying, "this soccer is driving me crazy!" She not only said this once but, over and over again. Then she went on to say I'm sweating and why am I so wet! I'm not so sure she is going to make a good soccer fan! After game one, I headed to Walmart and bought a few things to entertain us for the next three games! We ended up with Silly Bandz, Buzz Light Years and a jump rope. Yes, she really wanted a jump rope at three! I never thought she would be able to do it, but she did! Wow!!! Check out her jumping below!

Here she is hot and full of joy to be here at the game. It was 91 degrees.........



2 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Dawson, Nana thinks you need a spray bottle with water and ice cubes to spray on yourself when watching the soccer games.

Hannah said...

It has been crazy hot here too...today was only 81, it was amazing!

Love her J&J dress...they are my fav :)

You asked about the blog book. I've set it up with Blog2Print. It's not as nice as blurb but it is quick and still good enough. I'd rather do blurb because it is more custom but it takes forever!