Last night was our first night of preschool. We have signed up for a one time a week night preschool. You can't believe what a great opportunity this is for both, Dawson and I. First of all, this program is so popular, I put Dawson on the waiting list the month I got her referral. It's been over 2 years and we are finally in! Isn't that crazy? It was just perfect for the two of us. We had free exploratory time, a snack, a story, a song, a poem, an art project and a few minutes on the playground. The class is parent child and there are only 8 children in the class. We both loved it! We were a little early so I snuck in a few pictures of the room. I really think more places should offer classes at night......
Here are the snack/art tables...

3 comments:
very cute!
What an awesome idea!! I would totally do that!!!
Wow! You told me about this, but now that I see your photos, it is really awesome. Having a night preschool is a great idea. I am always looking for something to do with Grace and am often disappointed that many of the Mommy and Me classes are in the day.
Post a Comment