Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soccer Game


Nothing like a beautiful day for a High School soccer game! We couldn't ask for better weather this month of September. My two nephews both play high school soccer so we decided to head out and see them before the weather gets too cold for us. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow and outdoor activities but, I hate just standing around in the cold! We packed a bag and our lunchbox and headed out. I enjoyed watching the boys while Dawson ran around on the bleachers seeing what kind of noise she could make by running up and down the metal steps. Every once in awhile she would catch a glimpse of the game and call out her cousins names. After the J.V. game she got to see both of the boys...she really likes them!

Dawson caught a glimpse of our shadows today. She kept saying "look mommy, I see you and me." It was so cute!

Here she is drinking her OJ and catching a glimpse of the game.

Time for a half time snack!

2 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Oh don't you love fall! It is great to see some pictures of her! CAn't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

We did the same thing today...watched a high school girls' game! But there was a playground nearby so we ended up spending a lot of time there instead of watching the game!